Wednesday, November 19, 2008

New Tunisian Hook Additions

I ordered these from Crochet Australia, last week and I have them already. I also received a complimentary bag of lollies.
I did not feel so comfortable with the bamboo hook and I also wanted a larger hook, so I've gone from a 4mm to 6 mm here. I also think it will help with the ply of yarn I am using, evidently you need to use a hook a couple of sizes larger than you would normally use, when working with Tunisian St.
The circular crochet hooks are to be used for hat experimentation, can't wait to try them.
I'm going to frog my experimental Tunisian scarf as I have come up with a better idea, so stay tuned.
At the moment I am working on a graphghan and want to concentrate on that, I'm having fun with it and it will be completed in a few days, so stay tuned for that on too.