Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just a bit about my day

Today I went for a browse in the local op shop's, I was hoping to find some pillow case's and maybe a doona cover to cut up for rag crochet, the one's I did find were too stiff, so I came away without any (I do have some at home to use as yet), but I did find some little treasure's all for a $1 each, 3 balls of yarn , 2 packet's of sequence's, some nice cords and tassels, a belt and a grassed weaved edging, I am considering using this and the lovely belt for an edging around a rag bag.

My grandson Cooper loves to watch Toy Story, so I snapped up these slippers for him for $1, aren't they cute.
The post man came today also with my book's I ordered from Amazon about a week ago (quick), I still have another to come. They were both worth the buy, for under $20 a book.
I found these picture's on the internet, so you can have a preview of their content's.
Sensual Crochet Pattern Book


I love the one pictured below





This holiday pattern book is so cool, I can't wait for christmas!