Monday, June 9, 2008

Crochet Market Sellers

Here are just a few more crocheted items for the market.
I have much more to do and more designs in my head.
I may get around to writing the patterns for the more popular items.
I have not used a pattern for any of these.
I have also made sure that all of the neckwarmers are of a soft and non itchy yarn.
Blue and Sparkly Pink. Reverseable Neckwarmer.


Pretty Blue. Reverseable Neckwarmer.


Brown and Cream Shell. Reverseable Neckwarmer.

Blue with Beige Buttons, wrap around to button up. Neckwarmer.

Burnt Orange and barrel buttons. Neckwarmer.

Blue Flowered Set, hard to see the flowers.

Very Soft Brown Set.

Black and Purple Set.

Very Soft Black Set, I have one in Dark Burgundy too.



Green and Cream Trio Set, not very popular colours, so I have made these a trio.

I really like the green hat, I tried it on and it looks great. I have used a pop corn and puff stitch on these hats.