Saturday, September 20, 2008

A table full of projects

All of this to get through! 3 bags to line, 1 bag to needs a bottom and 2 hard glued baskets need the final touches.
So I'm just looking at them all ready to begin, I know once I start it shouldn't take long, but I'm just not getting that urge to get on with it.
I may have done too much today already.
First it was, lets go shopping with the grandson and get new tropical fish.
Next it was lunch at home with no 4 daughter and meet the new boy friend.
Then it was off to the dance studio to record no 3 daughter's dancing exam.
Rush back home to cook tea for no 3 daughter and her new beau' so they could get ready for a big night out, then keep hubby happy until he is zapping out Z's in front of the TV.
My turn I think, coffee and computer, leave the rest for tomorrow.
Do you agree?