Friday, September 5, 2008

Crochet this Week

this is what i crocheted this week
These are my new Spring Hat Designs
And a rear view for you.
This is a mini poncho, pattern from stitch diva.
Bev's Hexagon Baby Jacket, free pattern. From Bev's Country Cottage.
This is a crochet rag, hanging heart.

And a bag I made for a customer order, the photo does not do it much justice.

So I have been a bit slow on the hook this week, we'll see what next week brings, oh and I still have a couple of more days left of this week to go too.

3 comments:

laughing purple goldfish said...

wow... you have been so busy, yet you call it a slow week! I think you've been wonderfully productive!!

my problem at the moment is that my 'to do' list is growing at an insane rate, and there are just not enough hours in the day :)

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Oh yes, that happens to me alot. You have to prioritise, no other way out of it.

cats-rockin-crochet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.