Thursday, April 23, 2020

Mosaic Crochet Patterns Part Two




My Mosaic Crochet Journey 2


This mosaic crochet pattern chart is part two of the many patterns I want to share with you.

I call this one Zig Zagged.
I made a pillow cushion with a starting chain of 120 so I could repeat the pattern sequence 6 times.
To avoid hiding or sewing in the ends of a mosaic row, I made it in the round by slip stitching the starting chain ends together to form a circle, then I just followed the graph pattern repeats over and over until I had the height that I wanted for the pillow cushion.
I used a 5 mm hook and worsted/10 ply yarn.
I think it turned out pretty good and I only had to join the top and bottoms of the pillow cushion.
Here is the chart I made to use for the mosaic crochet pillow cushion.
Click on the chart, then right click the chart to save it.

 Although the charts take many hours to perfect then make, I love to share my creations freely with you all.
Enjoy and stay tuned for more.

If you like this, you may like these too.
The Mosaic Crochet
Sampler Throw