Thursday, January 27, 2011

Crochet Heart Squares


 I found this heart graph on the internet and thought it would make a nice baby blanket, I will alternate the heart square with a plain square, I had to make sure that the plain square would be the same size as the heart square and it is, so now I just have to make enough for a baby blanket. Will upload picture when finished and the amount of squares I used too.


Moving along nicely with the heart square baby blanket.


This video tutorial may be of help too :) Thanks Beth...

4 comments:

Sharon Marie said...

Great idea.

Rebel Mel said...

(don't laugh)

I plan on making my cat a blanket and I think these hearts would be great for it!

:)

Casper said...

how do you crochet using a chart I cant figure it out.

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Casper, each square is a sc, you begin on row 1 which has 21 sc, turn your work and go onto row 2, 21 sc, keep going until you come to the black dots with in a square, that is the contrasting color. On row 5, you will do 10 sc in main color, then 1 sc in contrasting color, then 10 sc in main color.....you can you tube help with graphs to see it first hand, I hope this helps a little :)