Friday, January 31, 2014

Free Crochet Hat Pattern Round Up


This Is A Free Pattern Round Up
All Of My Very Own
Each Free Hat Pattern 
Was Written By Me
And Is Available 
Right Here On My Blog
Free For You To Use
Which One Would You Make And Wear?
Free Pattern Links Provided Below

In no particular order, here are the links


Beret with a simple cable stitch. Free Crochet Pattern here.


Ripple Stitch Hat. Free Crochet Pattern Here

Beret with a simple cross stitch. Free Crochet Pattern Here

(2 Free Patterns) Chunky Beret and 
Three Season's Beret. Free Crochet Pattern Here

Crochet Tezzie Hat. Free Crochet Pattern Here
  
Crochet Crocodile Stitch Hat. Free Crochet Pattern Here

Crochet Catherine Wheel Hat. Free Crochet Pattern Here

Which Stitch Hat. Free Crochet Pattern Here.

If I was to pick a hat that I am most proud of, I would say it is the Catherine Wheel Stitch, hat pattern. It not only has my name, but it was a challenge and a pleasure to make it work.
Hope you like my little round up here and thank you to my readers for all of your positive and generous feed back!