Sunday, October 27, 2013

Linda's Snowflake Potholder/Granny Square. Free crochet pattern



The free pattern was intended for a pot holder, but why not make a throw/afghan with it? I did.

This is how I join my squares, in strips, then I join the strips together.

 The end result is perfect for a baby throw,I made this for my soon to be born grand son.
You can find the free pattern here, as it is from a deleted web site, the way back machine has supplied the link, some browsers do not support the way back machine, so I suggest to use fire fox.
I used 8 ply yarn (dk) and the squares measured approx 6x6.

 You can find the details for this free crochet sweater here.
You find the free pattern for the one piece booties here
You can find the crochet cluster beanie here. 

More Snowflake Baby Throws I made, January 2014.