Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some light and easy crochet

Crochet Tea Towel Toppers
Yay I'm back into some crochet! I finally felt like doing some. There was no way I was going to read a pattern, I needed something nice and easy and I also wanted something simple for christmas gifts. So with some left over cotton yarn and an idea in my head I purchased some hand towels and away I went. I used the same method on all of the sets, but none are exactly the same with stitch or row counts. I found out what different ones had as a colour scheme in their homes and came up with these. The red set has a removable christmas decoration. I hope you like them and hopefully I'll be back with some more of my crochet adventures much sooner. Thank you to all of my readers who contacted me to see if I was okay.