Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some light and easy crochet

Crochet Tea Towel Toppers
Yay I'm back into some crochet! I finally felt like doing some. There was no way I was going to read a pattern, I needed something nice and easy and I also wanted something simple for christmas gifts. So with some left over cotton yarn and an idea in my head I purchased some hand towels and away I went. I used the same method on all of the sets, but none are exactly the same with stitch or row counts. I found out what different ones had as a colour scheme in their homes and came up with these. The red set has a removable christmas decoration. I hope you like them and hopefully I'll be back with some more of my crochet adventures much sooner. Thank you to all of my readers who contacted me to see if I was okay.




8 comments:

tisme said...

So very glad to see you post!!
Merry Christmas, or Happy Holidays, whatever you celebrate, may it be joyful.

Lilacanglia said...

What gorgeous gifts,
Hugs
Angie

Rachel G said...

Very glad to see you posting. Hope all is going well for you.

Been thinking about you

jovie said...

bwahahahaha. i have done the same thing! all my kids teachers got one each (i havent got lots of kids, but they have a regular teacher plus a special ed teacher each) and the family get a set each plus a box of choccies as im doing christmas on the cheap tis year! i love quick and easy. ive also been making cotton hats for the kids!

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Jovie, LOL, you are so funny....

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Hi Rachel, slowly getting back into the routine, hope to see you on the board soon. Cheers Cat.

Le-Chat said...

Hey Cathy, great to see you back. Hope you had wonderful Christmas!

xxx
Astrid

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Hey Le-Chat, (kobus), nice to see you, how are you? It's been a while since we chatted, thanks for stopping by....