Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Pattern Storage

This is my new pattern storage container, for home printed patterns, it is called an Executive File Carrier and the makers of these are Creation Plastics Australia. These can be purchased from Office Works and a few other selected stores. I happen to be friends with the company owners who supplied me with this one. The spray bottle is there for size comparison.

Suspension files need to be purchased for you to set up your file storage, the steel sliding rods are supplied with the container.

I have 10 suspension files in here, but there is room for many more.

I can easily carry it around with me if I need to.

This is another storage method I am using.

I am also a big fan of the page up. It holds up to about 24 pages at once, I use it all the time to hold and view my home printed patterns, this is also a product of Creation Plastics.