Saturday, September 20, 2008

Unisex Baby Jacket

I used a pattern from my stash for this little baby jacket, but I made many changes along the way.
I changed the hook size, the yarn thickness, the measurements, the sleeve joins, the collar, the edgings, the tie and the joining method . I may as well have written a new pattern and just used the stitch effect I was after. It's a new born to 3 month old size. Not such a big item, but it did take a few days to make because of all the changes. Was it worth it? Well you can be the judge of that.

2 comments:

E.M. Hargrave said...

I just saw your cardigan and it is wonderful! Do you have a pattern for it?

Cathy Wood said...

Wow, this goes back some time, do not even remember making it, not sure where the pattern came from either, thanks for your lovely comment.