Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Oh It's A Blue Loo


Who would have thought that I would write a post about a WC.

Well here I am doing it.

Hubby bought this out ragious loo seat for the guest loo, it completely ruined the colour scheme in there and I did not have a loo mat to match, so I made one, from rags of course.

The grand kids are going to love the Mr Sharky loo seat when they see it.

Above. The cutting of the rags process.

Below. The finished loo mat.

And below a view with lid open, you sit on the sharks razor sharp lower jaw.

7 comments:

Stramenda said...

Are you kidding?? The kids are going to run in terror !!!!

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Mmm, maybe he should have gone with Nemo.

Sherry said...

Did you ever see the Jaws movies???Remember the theme music???
I started laughing as soon as I saw this. Verry Funny

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Sherry, I did see Jaws!! But the grand kids have not lucky for them. LOL. I did want a Nemo one, but Hubby was just so thrilled with the shark I could not say no.

laughing purple goldfish said...

lol... that's the kind of thing my hubby would come home with!!!

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Oh Purple, I'm so glad I'm not the only one. first grand son to see it Mt 2 and a half said "that's scarey"...What have we done?

cats-rockin-crochet said...

Oh and he said the teeth were an "ouchy"